Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's Sept 1st!

My last day as an undergrad. Awww ... gonna miss some of them coolest peeps ever!

Me, Sharon (who rings me up every Sunday morning for church) and Xiao Ren (without a doubt, one of them fun-nest guy ever!)


Me and Eling (who called just to see how my rashes were ... so kam tong! (touched))

So let's take a look at my upcoming schedule as an ex student >.<

Sept 1 - Go library print assignment, rush for exam, scream for joy and then sigh, perhaps more photo session, Starbucks with Angeline and Bird, maybe shop for shoes, go home and prepare for graduation night dinner and disco, go home and hope I'm hungry enough for supper cuz there's still unfinished food (>.<), pack my luggage, sleep.

Sept 2 - Wake up early to finish my Tesco ready made microwave food, continue packing my luggage, hoping it ain't too heavy so I can lug it downstairs myself, call cab, wait for cab, look around and sigh, cab arrives and head for Lime Street Station, hope I'll know which train to take and which platform to wait at, get on the train, interchange in Nottingham, reach Loughborough, meet godparents.

Sept 3 - Wake up, head back to Liverpool, if I still have time I'll rush to West Kirby for one last time and get my Bakin Boys muffins at Morrisons, rush home, do final laundry, finish my last Tesco meal, pack up everything else, head off to Sharon's place for final Liverpool gathering, run back to room to prepare, at 2130 say farewell to Liverpool and hello Europe!.

Sept 17 - Back from Europe, living in London and doing more touring.

Oct 3 - Make my way to Loughborough and doing more sightseeing.

Oct 10 - Farewell England and hello home (bluek! haha)

1 Note(s):

客家擂茶 said...

haha, finally can leave a comment here, previously dun noe wht happen, gonna miss u guys badly, btw, i have received postcard from xiao ren liao, kam tong oso :)

Sharon