Monday, April 13, 2009

Euthanize me please?

Die I didn't log on e-learning Blackboard for 2 days lah. The strangest thing is I'm not bothered one bit. The saddest thing is that I'm not bothered by it one bit. How lah can score? And then people come up to me and say,

Take masters lah. A lot of (siao) humans also take, should be easy what.

Kill me now lah. Degree belum dapat lagi what you think I am? Robot ah? Visa also satu lagi hal, omigod like so fed up lah with the site I made my mom call up the visa application office to tell her what to do from A to Z lah.

Got visa and passport pics taken on Sunday. Not excited about it cuz you're destined to never look good in those. Going KL later to return my book and collect offer letter from office. Looking forward to not think about UK. Was never really a UK fan, it definitely didn't win me now.

Maybe I should've chosen UTAR instead.

0 Note(s):