Thursday, June 11, 2009

One day later

Lots of things happened since the previous post.
#1. Carrie Prejean, Miss California USA 2009 who was subjected to much criticism lately has finally being fired by Donald Trump. For those folks out there who still think she was fired because if she was the President all homosexual beings in the USA are forbidden to walk down the aisle, wrong. If you think she was fired over her racy pics and lying about it, wrong. In fact, The Donald called those pics "lovely". Get the facts right people, all she did was basically violate her contract agreement by her unwillingness to make appearances on behalf of the Miss CA organization.



Your new Miss California USA, Tami Farrell (also Miss Teen USA 2003) who was first runner up to Carrie.

#2. A local black Airedale Terrier (I think) living on Fonteney Street pounced on me this morning and not wanting to let go. When I was passing by he was doing his business, and then I said hi to him. And he jumped and hugged my leg. And then Yuin Yue asks, hey you think the dog wanted to make love to you? Wa liao ... humans don't want me but dogs do.
Hmrphh okaylah at least there's one type of species who finds me nice. Hahahaha

#3. Thesis proposal has been rejected, cuz apparently some student last year researched on the same film and scope as me so my supervisor thought it might look as if I plagiarized from that senior. Shucks ... I doubt she'll let me research on Hairspray cuz one of the assignments deals with musical films so mahu tak mahu I'll falling back on Da Vinci Code.
>.<

#4. I stopped by Tesco Express nearby Adelphi Hotel, mainly to seek refuge from the wind and bought 3 packets of candy for 1 pound (totally unnecessary) and 2 boxes of Viennese whirls cookies (buy one free 1) (also totally unnecessary). =.="

2 Note(s):

Anonymous said...

dumb bitch seriously

Lace said...

Don't really bother. Kristen is still Miss USA =)