Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Boost


What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. August will be hell, but I'll make it back. It's not my first time. Cliche quote I know, but sometimes it's the simplest of quotes which describes you best. The last 2 semesters in Advanced Diploma opened the eyes of those who go by the "No pain, No gain" quote. The 3 month internship shows how little you know about the real world. It's a dog eat dog world out there.


The strong hearted survives. The weak ones barely scrapes through but they'll get there. The average ones either hope they'll stay put, go up and pray not to slip down the ladder. Sometimes all you need is luck, sometimes it's brains, usually it's because of your own determination and other times you're just plain unlucky. As for me, I'm trying to live the western university life you see so much in movies.

0 Note(s):