Friday, July 31, 2009

My mama said

#1. Don't take your sandals to UK. Your feet will freeze, sport shoes are easier to walk in.
Wrong. The weather isn't as cold as everyone thought so I'm searching high and low for some cheap shoes.

#2. Pack more T-shirts with long sleeve. Forget all your spaghetti straps - it's too cold.
Look at my coursemates - they're wearing that wat! So I'm itching to buy more of it.

#3. Don't bring the can opener, it'll make your luggage even heavier.
Now I have 3 cans of Campbell chicken soup and no can opener! ARGH!!

#4. Your school bag is too small for you to bring along, take your father's travelling bag.
Father's bag not nice enough so I bought a new one.

#5. Stop converting the prices, otherwise you won't eat at all.
Now I'm buying and eating too much unnecessary food. I'm thinking Cornish ice cream (1 pound), Smarties and toffee cookies (1 pound for 2 I think), chilli corn carn (1 pound also). It's 5 ringgit and 80 cents for each btw =)

#6. Buy some dresses if you like. There are nices ones you can't get here.
Yes mommy. I bought 3 dresses so far. After converting to ringgit I feel like shooting myself.

4 Note(s):

Anonymous said...

Send me pics of the outfits!! I wanna seeeeeeeee

Lace said...

adoi i sakit hati lah. wait till you hear how much all of it costs. maybe you want to shoot yourself also haha

Bea said...

LOL...i just bought ONE blouse today for almost 400 ringgit...what to do? sudah bayar bah...don't want to regret lor...just remind myself next time don't be so impulsive..hahaha

Lace said...

Exactly couz! But erm .. well, 3 dresses for 58 pounds (336 ringgit) is ok then I think. Haha. If I knew there was a nicer dress waiting for me 30mins away I wouldn't have bought the 1st dress. So hard to find nice ones here cuz all look so aunty and tacky!