Saturday, June 26, 2010

Very good or very bad

I got a new job.

This time last year Facebook was only for adding friends and updating status. Now I'm working at friends' hotels and logging in every day cuz I want to level up asap. Just watch out when I start working on the farm.

I got Broadband couple of days ago. Super slow during peak hours.

I had several subscribers making police reports cuz they can't watch Astro. World Cup to be exact.

I super dulan with one dealer cuz she made me wait for her fax, and when it came, it was a blank form.

I can work 20 hrs straight. I won't lie about this.

I locked myself out of the car once and my landlord's sister's godson had to ride all the way to Gombak to retrieve a spare key.

I live with 2 male housemates.

I keep thinking K's border collie may not be a border collie at all. For now.

3 Note(s):

Anonymous said...

No police in this world would care.

Nicholas Tan said...

Oh my god !
2 Guys, 1 for the morning, and the other for the evening ! XD
LOL HAHAHA

Lace said...

Anonymous - Ah, the cop story is nothing compared to the rest :)

Nic - Don't want lah ... not my type. Very geli.