Thursday, August 12, 2010

What for I curse you lah?

I don’t think I ever had a week plagued with bad luck until this week.

First, I was bitten by a bug. I do not know how it appeared in the car and ended up running around my ankles. My leg got kinda ticklish so I selamba scratched it.

Then I felt a sharp sting, kinda like what the victims in the Discovery Channel series, I Was Bitten, went through. The culprit left a tiny red swelling dot on my leg, before injecting its venom stinging me 2 more times. For a second I thought I was bitten by a black widow spider and I pictured myself going into anaphylactic shock or something, and I’m gonna die lol.

But it was just a bug that probably thought it was threatened and defended itself. Friggin right it should be threatened, if it appears again it’ll be smashed into pulp =)

The red dots are still visible, crap.

Second curse involved taking a wrong turn and getting lost trying to find a way out.

I totally wasn’t paying attention and went on the route that led me to Putrajaya, and getting back on the right track is to drive one big round around the town. I had to get back to Bukit Jalil, so I preferred the road that would pass through Equine, Sri Kembangan and Serdang Raya.

Then I spotted a signboard with “Serdang” on it, so I figured I’ll just go on it secretly hoping it won’t take me on the SKVE highway.

Too bad it did.

So I took the next left turn (into the Serdang hospital) which will hopefully get me on the opposite side of the highway and retrace my way back. But nooooo ... it didn’t happen that way. Then I turned into UPM, which didn’t look right. Finally I spotted a signboard “Sri Serdang”. Relief. Phew.

Wait, which way to turn into Sri Kembangan? I reached a roundabout, and blindly took the left road which, you guessed it, made me drive one huge circle around the housing area. Serdang so big wan meh? Wasting valuable fuel ... now 50 bucks isn’t even full tank. Shiatz.

Long story short, I reached the roundabout again and took a right turn this time because there was traffic jam straight ahead and managed to get back on the right road.

Crap #3 happened 11 hours later. I just got up and went to switch the light on. In the dark I didn’t see the floor mat, so I slipped and fell lah. Tried to get up again, but slipped one more time. Dang! Left leg got 3 red dots and right leg got one big bruise. Super.

I took a pic of it and from a certain angle, the swelled part looks like a boob.

1 Note(s):

Anonymous said...

Awww ..... *hugs*