Thursday, September 16, 2010

Disneyland Paris

Disneyland Paris! Unfortunately I had a sore throat from yelling and talking too much the night before so it was really bugging me. And plus, after screaming too much during the roller coaster rides it became super annoying.
Disneyland Paris

Entrance to Disneyland Paris.

Sleeping Beauty's castle, Disneyland Paris
Sleeping Beauty's Castle. Just went around it and came back haha.

Disneyland Park, Paris
Entrance to Disneyland Park where all the train rides, roller coasters etc are located.

Big Thunder Mountain, Disneyland Paris
First ride - Big Thunder Mountain. I was mentally prepared so I could still open my eyes throughout the ride.

Pirates of the Carribean, Disneyland Paris
Pirates of the Carribean boat ride. Good thing the camera's flash worked.

Space Mountain roller coaster ride. This was getting somewhat freaky so had to keep my head down, scream and close the eyes to avoid looking like a nuthead in the pictures the stationed camera takes during the ride.

Entrance to Walt Disney Studios.

One whole bunch of Asian people walking around in identical T-shirts haha.

While waiting for the Tram Tour of Walt Disney Studios.

Joyce and me =)

On the tram.

One of the special effects we came across. Flood water literally came down splashing at us!

Before the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror ride. Awesome but still had to keep my head down and grip the seat handle really hard.

Lining up for The Magic Carpets of Aladdin. It's a kid's ride but just went on it for the sake of experiencing something.

Hugs!

Kids.

Pluto, Chip and Dale. And since this is my blog, I'll continue on bragging I got kissed by either Chip or Dale on the hand =D

Green soldiers from Toy Story.

Beauty and the Beast.

Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty.

After the parade most of us had already went off in different directions. I went with some of the girls into shops on Main Street and bought a Christmas decor and watched the tour manager purchase some crystal figurines. Somehow I bumped into JR and we went for 2 more rides - Indiana Jones (roller coaster!) and Phantom Manor (a ride around a haunted house). It was almost time to leave and I was still lining up to buy dinner so we practically ran to the car park.

Other places we went throughout the day:
Honey, I Shrunk The Audience (closed in May 2010) - 3D cinema
Moteurs - car stunt
Armageddon - special effects

We had dinner together at our apartment. The guys bought their remaining cup noodles and soup from Liverpool. Sore throat was still there, and my back was a lil swollen from all the roller coaster rides.

I love these guys.

Residhome Appart Hotel Carrières La Défense
Thank you Residhome Appart Hotel Carrières La Défense for the 2 nights stay! It's a brand new aparthotel about 30 mins from downtown Paris.

Residhome Appart Hotel Carrières La Défense
View from the living room. One of the couches can be converted to a bed.

Residhome Appart Hotel Carrières La Défense
The dining area.

And we head back to London the following day. Of course, I had the cold and it was sniffs the entire day :/

0 Note(s):