Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pink and more!

Source - thesweetestoccasion.com
Yes, you should know by now I'm obsessed with pink colored graphics and Fun's We Are Young. Okay, maybe just the first one.
I'm officially moving again (soon!). I can finally claim that I live nearby work and I don't have to go through any toll booths. The place has to be repainted, gotta get some Ikea furnishings and forget about the mini bar. Hah!
I'm still keeping the resolutions I made before, and some other random promises I made to myself, especially this one:

"Those who mock the poor insult their Maker; those who rejoice at the misfortune of others will be punished" - Proverbs 17:5

I made my first major mistake at work last month, and I thought I would be depressed by my own carelessness. But it was the mockery and teasing instead that did it for me. Over time I felt being cheated by life, since I have done a good amount of favours for them and this was what I got in return. I then hoped for a similar fate to befall them.
Until I saw that verse above. So I made myself believe that the teasing were accidental, and that I was over sensitive and I took it the wrong way. Anything to stop me from wanting misfortunes to happen on them. And it's not like they've never made mistakes before. So there. Case close.

Which also brings me to a new life plan I've chalked up, but you'll have to wait to know what it is ;) It was sort of inspired by the song title above.

I went on my first vacation since Europe late last month - ate and slept a lot. After working the maximum amount of pay covers I deserve to sleep during a vacation.

0 Note(s):