Friday, June 8, 2012

Your new Miss USA 2012!

Let's talk about happy things instead of scandals, transgenders and courtroom dramas! We got a new Miss USA, Olivia Culpo =)
Member of the National Honor Society in high school, meaning she's one smart cookie.


Studies at Boston University and a member of the Dean's List, meaning she's probably smarter than you and way smarter than me.


Competed for the state title for the first time, and won. Competed for the national title for the first time, and won.


Has 4 siblings, and raised in musically rich surroundings. If I had to picture her home, it'll be filled with twinkly lights and Mozart compositions.

She performs at orchestras.


Plays the cello and spent summers attending band camp, I don't think it's like what they portrayed in American Pie.

And she's only 20. I seriously need to rethink about life. =)

2 Note(s):

Nicholas Tan said...

Some people are well off in life, some are not. As long as you are happy with where you are, that matters the most :)

If you are not ? Then do something about it ;)
Like me, I was getting fat, always wanted to exercise, and get involved in extreme sports......and I did !

Now I just wanna be better in my career

Lace said...

Lol you? Fat? Okayyy ...

Yea life has been good and making everyday count as a blessing (since we're not getting any younger haha). Gone are the days I think about earning big paychecks and driving an enormous car - I'm happy with way things are. At least I am surviving =)