Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Cyberview Lodge

This is a very backdated post, which is why I can't recall when this vacay took place. *I think it was in May*. This is Cyberview Lodge Resort & Spa. We paid 500 bucks for a 3 day 2 night stay, which was a super bargain because it is a 5 star resort, or so they gave themselves. All thanks to MBF rewards.

I could care less about the location of our vacation, because it meant we would spend less on transportation and getting lost. A holiday is still a holiday, we say. This is me on a hammock (for the very first time!) beside the pool.

Our room! I used the candlelight effect while taking this shot using my phone (gone are the days we use digital cameras) because the normal mode made the photo dull. 

Bed was smaller than the one at Avillion, but maybe because they weren't anticipating 3 people in a room. I am super proud of this photo because it looks like something right out of a Home Decor magazine =)

Bathroom! (the sink is on the right) The hot shower stopped working on Day 2, and I thought blowing myself with the hair dryer would keep me a little warmer, boy was I wrong.

The balcony which served as a drying area for our pool towels and laundry. Yes, we washed our clothes because we didn't want it to reek of sweat (from the gym) and chlorine (from the pool). We didn't try the spa, though.


Wading pool.

A tiny waterfall separating the wading pool from the main pool.

Main pool on the left and kids pool on the right.

Early morning view from the bed. Unlike some, our vacation consists of eating and chilling in the room. They had a lot of good Astro channels, MTV, Disney, Star World, HBO (or was it FMP, can't remember) etc and we spent Day 2 downloading TV series and playing Taboo. In the hotel book provided in each room, it claimed that there were board and card games we could rent but no one had any idea what it was, including those at the front desks. So we created our own Taboo game before discovering we could play online too.

I cropped this out of Instagram after realizing I deleted it off the phone. Breakfast was included in the 500 bucks, so we rammed in food as much as we could. I had a couple of Danish pastries, cherry tomatoes, salami, chicken slices, hash browns, sauteed mushrooms, bacon, buttermilk pancakes and porridge. No way I was going for nasi lemak - I usually have them at work. Dinner was on our own, so Day 1 we went to Alamanda Putrajaya (and got a little lost) and Day 2 we went to a shop in Seri Kembangan.

So this wraps up our 3 day 2 night stay. We're in the midst of planning another trip here again =)

0 Note(s):