Monday, September 10, 2012

Random thoughts

Just a few things off my head.

***

I promised myself to utilize the fridge and kitchen, so I made creamy pasta bolognaise for my first dish. I went grocery shopping at Giant and Jusco, and got the smallest and cheapest olive oil (I think I got it for 18 bucks). I was preparing to cook the beef, and just as I poured in the oil, it sputtered all over and in the process, burnt the pot. I realized 2 weeks later that the oil I bought was for salad dressing.

***

My Instagram account is 6 months old with only 34 photos because there are simply nothing interesting around me and I can't camwhore nicely enough to show it off to the world.

***

12-hour work is slowly taking its toll on me. Just the other day I came home after dinner and slept on the floor the entire night because taking a bath was too much.

***

Forever 21 is open at Mid Valley, and nothing has caught my eye so far. I did buy some bracelets, and when I got home I realized it looked like the ones Indian women would wear. Still, no biggie. 

***

Victoria's Secret is open at Pavilion, but I heard it's just selling beauty products and accessories. Still, no biggie. I can buy online. I purchased an item from the site early this year and it arrived earlier than expected. Wheee!

0 Note(s):