Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A look back

Bloggers are doing it, radio stations and MTV are counting down top hits of 2012, CNN is looking back at defining moments of 2012, so it only seem practical to be reviewing the year that was 2012. I did it for 2011, and .. oh wow, did I just did something similar for 2 consecutive years? 

Bring on the confetti.

1. In 2011 I was constantly being bugged about not utilizing the benefit points the company offers. So I went on 4 vacations, twice to PD (here and here) and twice to Cyberjaya, which is also 5 mins away from my office.

2. I ordered a Victoria's Secret outfit online and it arrived a week later, despite what the email said about reaching my home in 20 days. And that, my friends, launched me into total VS obsession.

3. I made an error at work somewhere in March. And somehow I made it through the year with people I thought were good peeps but turned out to be the greatest phonies and backstabbers mankind has ever came across.

4. This one time at Manhattan Fish Market, I mistook a customer for a waiter.

5. We Are Young was my ringtone for half a year.

6. I met this jackass who ran the red light and I had no choice but to ram into his car. I forked out 1800 for repairs and he must have used more to repair his damaged suspension. Now I have a phobia when I'm the first car at traffic light.

7. I discovered Pinterest.

8. I moved.

9. I found out my feet are shrinking, now that I can't fit into a size 4 shoe.

10. I was among the 10 selected from my department to be in charge of the 2012 London Olympics. Before that I went through a gruelling process of calling and texting over 20 people in one day trying to pass my OTs to them and none helped. That also taught me a lesson about being nice to people.

11. I volunteered at a children's ward.

12. One time, I went to work on my off day. Genius.

13. Slept through and survived the 21 December 2012 apocalypse. 

14. Did a good deed.

15. Went to Singapore for the 2nd time in 2 years. I shall blog about it when I'm in the mood.

16. And the most defining moment of all - scroll down to my previous post.

0 Note(s):