Saturday, September 19, 2015

Muse - September 19, 2015

Source - Etsy

Happy Sunday y'all!

I have been adopting this mantra for quite a while now. Where I work, there tends to have a lot of backstabbing, boot licking, gossipers and showing of favoritism. Some people will tell you that sitting back and avoiding all these acts will not do yourself any favors, you have to ask yourself questions - is this what I want to be? Do I feel good if I do this?


Ultimately, working hard & be kind is not something easy to be accomplished. I have worked in a company that strongly exemplifies that, so it's good to know there are still good people out there. As for my current workplace, I am working hard to show that having good values will also help you get to where I want to be. I share my ideas with fellow colleagues, so we'll both be able to ascend. 

As for being kind, be nice to everyone. They may not share the same idea as you, but people say being kind and nice is infectious. Why not give it a shot?

0 Note(s):