Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Muse - 20 July 2016

Source - onsizzle.com
This hits close to home because work has been mundane and stressful lately. I try to make it a point to leave work by 9pm in the event of too much work. My manager gave me a different job scope also, so until I am familiar with it I foresee many stay backs. I am also trying to improve on my time management, I promise.

So I try my best to vary the things I do lately:

1. Wedding is over, so we’re planning our honeymoon. We’re undecided between US and Europe but researches on hotels, flight tickets and itineraries are pretty exciting. Or maybe you can check back with me in a few months to see if it’s still exciting.

2. Finish my paint-by-numbers artwork.

3. I’m planning to take violin classes, which in turn I’d need to do some budgeting.

I have a lot more plans in store for myself, but I think these 3 items are enough for me to handle at this point.

Best of luck to me, yay :)

0 Note(s):