Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ain't fun

In my dictionary, cyber cafe-ing is a form of relaxation where you lepak on the Net and not do anything productive at all. Hari ini, wuah .. research thesis la, buat Ms. Rasmuna's assignment la, then computer yesterday kena serang virus. I've got 2 culprits but ... what you want me to do lah?

Rasa nak cabut kepala

Hehe, tapi masih nak berblogging.

At this sec, my thesis is going haywire. The problem is both of us have no clue on what to research about. Which is like a total disaster lah cuz frankly if there's no problem means no thesis to write lah. So Lydia and me haf to switch movies lah from Tomb Raider to Mona Lisa Smile (even though I found the latter totally boring)

So balik dorm hari ini and try to pry open my brain. And spread more viruses into my health-stricken desktop. Since they're already swimming around I might as well give them more buddies to swim with lah.

>.<

2 Note(s):

Anonymous said...

awww hope the pc's okay :-)

Lace said...

yep, all fine and dandy :)