Saturday, February 21, 2009

Idol 8 rant

- My girl Tatiana didn't make it! Argh!! Is Danny THAT great?? Okay .. maybe

- Michael made it! All hail the oil rigger dude :)

- Didn't like Alexis's song but I see powerful vocals there ...

- Does Simon prefer Tatiana? He seemed pretty miffed when Danny was performing as oppose to Paula but then again, doesn't she dance to every song the contestants sing?

- Love the new AI intro and how Ryan pronounces "THIS (pause) is aMErican Idol!"

5 Note(s):

Anonymous said...

There's still the wildcard round dear ^^ I bet Tati would be one of the top 12. I'm with Simon, didn't really get Danny but he's kinda in the same category with Michael. Am so glad the fans didn't vote based on looks. Guys are swooning over Casey Carlson.

Anonymous said...

Yeah nice guys get the votes sometimes. I don't really watch AI cuz some of the songs they sing makes me wanna switch the channel. First, I've never heard of the song before. Two, bcoz I've never heard of the song it becomes boring. Three, the contestants are majority youngsters singing Dolly Parton and Beatles. Yawn man

Lace said...

Jen - Read somewhere Danny and Michael are best pals, they pray together too!

Kelly - Soooo true! It makes David Archuleta look 30! But I suppose AI contestants should be all rounders. I did enjoy the show cuz they sang some songs that I've actually heard of. Ha! I'm waiting for someone to choose Britney songs!

Tammy-C-My said...

my pick is stevie but i know she din do well! i love michael too...glad he made it...

Lace said...

Haha I only watched the last few perform. 8TV keep changing the times lah so hard to keep up