Sunday, March 1, 2009

Idol 8 rant 2

- Omigod I'm so good at picking the best. 3/3 again woo hoo!

- Didn't watch much besides the results cuz was busy changing between 8TV and NTV7 (Oscars wei!) Loved the clip they put together from past seasons

- How does Adam Lambert sound like a guy and a chick is making my head spin

- Next week all I want is to have Scott McIntyre amongst the top 12. Period

5 Note(s):

Line said...

Adam looks a little gay to me too. Haha, too pretty, too much makeup.

~Angeline
http://angeleong.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I think rockers are all like that?? They tend to put on too much eyeliner? But his voice very geng chou wor ..

Lace said...

Line - Hey stranger! At first glance I thought he very lansi haha!

Jen - Yalor his screaming (Idk what's the right term for it) at the end super geng. If I would to sing like that Simon would throw me back to Msia! lol Chris Daughtry also wore eyeliner right?

Anonymous said...

this year felt a bit sad.... sad because .... i find the season boring

Lace said...

I completely boycotted AI last year and when Taylor Hicks won. Now that was a total bore!