Saturday, March 7, 2009

Idol 8 rant 3

- Picked all 3/3 again. Something I'm finally good at =)

- Kendall Beard is cute =) But I can't afford plastic surgery

- Pretty bummed Tatiana didn't make it. Judging from her antics it seems she's the ONLY one who really wants to make it

- Von Smith reminds me of Frankie Muniz .. ha!

- Not sure about Jorge Nunez, I just don't get his accent

- Now that Scott McIntyre is chosen I can balik KL dengan senang hati

- To all my 2 readers, no Idol update for the next 2 weeks, no TV in KL

2 Note(s):

Anonymous said...

I really though Tatiana was better in singing. Sux man. Lookin forward to see you this weekend hun :) Have a safe journey!

Lace said...

Actually I didn't watch it cuz dad was busy watching badminton. So I'm actually searching for Tatiana's reaction on Youtube. Ha!