Friday, March 20, 2009

Kapal stim

Thursday also saw ABC2’s gathering at Yuen Steamboat at Sunway. It costs 25 bucks per person so I remembered eating a lot of expensive seafood and two bowls of ice cream. This is the view of New Pantai Expressway from Alric’s car.

Food, glorious food.

More glorious food.

Half time.

Alric and his newfound buddy (corn) is substituted.

Overcooked sausages.

2nd half time. No such thing lah but ice cream makes me hungrier so I can makan more udang.

Trash. You think this is a lot you should see the next table. No pic unfortunately.

Full time.


This fella revolutionizing PDAs.




Keganasan manusia.





Main football.

Steamboat wasn’t enough, so some of us dropped by Genting Klang for booze and ais limau which lasted til 2am. Ha

2 Note(s):

Anonymous said...

Makan all the expensive seafood. That way you'll feel its worth. Haha

Lace said...

Somehow that idea was nowhere in my head. By the time I thought of eating more the soup had dried up and I didn't really felt I should ask them to refill. And I stupidly took noodles of all things and I don't think it's right to put it back. =.=