Thursday, March 19, 2009

Add 2 bucks you get large

Saturday night saw me at Starbucks for the 2nd time that week. Way to go, me. Spending money on coffee like it’s no one’s business. I really have to remind myself Nescafe Coffee 3 in 1 isn’t so bad, it’s still (cheaper) coffee after all.

Szetoo once said anyone who has a camera, regardless if it’s pro or not, can become a photographer wan. So equipped with my trusty Sony Ericsson W610i phone I thought of snapping some so called artistic professional arty farty photos. And this is what you get – raindrops on Starbucks’ glass window. Betcha can’t tell what the pic is before I told you the answer huh? >.<”

Hostel’s nasi goreng paprik. 3.80 for a huge load of rice. Not bad I tell you. Somehow I’m never tired of my college hostel’s food.

Damn syiok I tell you! So it wasn’t exactly a first class but Iqbal (he forbids us to call him Sir) giving me what I wished for was enough for a celebration. Yes, I think the nasi goreng paprik was for celebrating.

Thursday was Iqbal’s final class, and JC planned a tiny gathering for Class 5 at a nearby chicken rice shop.

New classmates for UK

2 Note(s):

Anonymous said...

who did you drink that coffee with?

Lace said...

Some soul I happened to know