Monday, May 18, 2009

Checklist

Okay I know I've been badmouthing UK a lot so I've made a list on why I should enjoy my stay.

1. Free Internet access 24/7 (of course I've paid it together with the fees so it feels free)
2. Trips to Edinburgh, Alton Towers, York and Lake District (cost is another story)
3. Meeting some new people (perhaps?)
4. Leicester trip!
5. London trip!
6. Euro trip! (got some free Euro coins haha!)

I keep on visualizing a skinny bony me after THE three months. I know well there's gonna be stress. Iqbal and the other professors are gonna drive me up the wall, that's a done deal. I'll be developing a habit where I'll multiply all the figures on the price tags with 5. One time I was secretly hoping I'll stumble upon some rich guy's wallet and I'll return it to the cops and he'll give me a hefty reward. Haha. Sarah's boyfriend apparently works for EA. Wonder if he could give me Sims 3 for free. Dad's cousin told me a burger in UK could cost me around 4 pounds (plus it's huge!). That way I can have some for lunch and keep the rest for dinner.Yes, I'm that cheap. I've calculated it's gonna take me 15 months to pay back my folks the 30,000 bucks assuming I earn 2000 bucks per month.

4 Note(s):

Bea said...

couz, couz....dont worry so much about paying back to ur parents first...u focus on ur studies first...once u get to UK u'll start to enjoy the new environment lor =D

UCalledMe said...

Good luck in UK

Jen said...

LOL i doubt you'd save the burger for dinner

Lace said...

Bea - Oh you know me, its all abt $$$$

UCalledMe - What a weird name

Jen - I can tahan under certain conditions. UK is one of em haha