Sunday, May 24, 2009

I wonder

4 more days! I can't believe it, can you?! I haven't even started packing yet but I have prepared a list of things to bring like "yellow highlighters" cuz I think I'm gonna need those for coloring another load of articles there.

We gotta watch Fast & Furious for assignment. OK so now the problem is where to search for that movie around lah? Plus I'm a noob at downloading things off the Internet.

I wonder if the immigration officers are gonna scan for pirated DVDs, got such machine one or not? Nanti they confiscate my entire stash die lah how to do thesis?

My folks have been announcing to the entire world about me flying to an orang putih country and obtaining an overseas degree cuz let's face it lah Msians aunties and uncles have this sudden admiration for you when they hear "study overseas boh". Anyway saying you got an Advanced Diploma sounds like you just did a 4 year diploma course. No joke some people pandang you semacam when you say that.

Flight leaves at 11pm on May 28 2009. *bites nails*

4 Note(s):

Anonymous said...

i think they won't bother gua. copy the movies into your computer then

Lace said...

Me too omg 2 more days i'm going psycho!!!!!!!!!

yew mun said...

well u r their only child of cos they are damn proud of u that u have the opportunity to stdy abroad leh imagine if is my family sure dun know heboh until where lo heheheh....

Lace said...

Yalah but it puts a lot of pressure on me >.< If I don't do well where am I gonna hide my face leh??