Friday, May 29, 2009

Destination Liverpool

Omg I'm here! First time in my life I'm a foreigner =) Flight took off at 11pm Msian time and arrived at Amsterdam 11am Msian time (Netherlands time 5am). And I didn't puke!

Seating in KLM's economy class. Sat in between a 26 year old and a middle age guy. 100% Dutch =)

Dutch salad for dinner

Dutch soup to go with it

What goes on on board =) You got movies, TV shows, music and a GPS device

Amsterdam!!

My plane leaving

Destination Manchester Airport

4 Note(s):

Anonymous said...

I AM SOOOOOO JEALOUSSSSS!!

Lace said...

Omg you went to Iowa! I'm equally jealoussssssss!!!!

Bea said...

eh no pictures of the dutch guys? not lengchai enough ah? hahahaha...

Lace said...

Eh nope. One got gf and the other one kahwin already wei. Idk how to voice up leh. Nanti pai sei.