Saturday, May 30, 2009

May 30

Day 2 in Liverpool. Am aching everywhere thanks to the luggage and 2 heavy bags I'll carried 10,000++ miles from Malaysia. Reality is starting to sink in, I have to bust my butt for 3 months before I can finally sigh and say, yes, I'm going home!

Sunset at 9.30pm

Looking out at Liverpool One, a shopping centre that looks a lot like Pavilion.

Buses' fumes reminding me of Puduraya

All within walking distance from my apartment. But you'll return home with legs aching

Free Subway lunch

Did more grocery shopping after lunch, mostly those items which costs 1 pound and below. Yes, we're cheap but can't really blame us. Blame the ringgit.

2 Note(s):

Anonymous said...

hey subway your fav!

Lace said...

But this is free courtesy of LJMU I think. But 6 inches only cheh