Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm cursed! Helppp!

Case #1 I memang geram sending computers to the store. It comes home worse than before. Now CPU's 2 USB port making me gila (not laptop yer, Szetoo =)) It was functioning SO WELL the day before!

Case #2 Pendrive went into retirement TOO EARLY. I don't think it ever got wet but yea lah got jatuh before. Not on purpose! And it too was functioning the day before. Stupid me go and save all LJMU docs, articles and plans in it and no backup copy summore! Not to worry, articles can still find online and previous 2 plans can save from Blackboard. Docs can save from email. Thank God I don't delete emails =)

Case #3 Notebook mouse doesn't work on notebook. Ya, this world got such thing apparently. Good thing the store gimme free optical mouse at least I saved some good 10+ bucks.

Case #4 Cellphone kena reformat, they say got potential virus wor. >.<

Sales: Your phone ... should be around 2007 hor?
Me: ... 2007?! You mean reformat have to pay 2007 bucks ah?
Sales: No no, I mean you buy this phone in Dec 2007 right?

I could swore she gave me a heart attack. SWT

So ... I'm so freaked out right now lah I don't dare to touch my FIRST EVER notebook. Sial nyer. I spent a good whole half hour recalling what I had in my pendrive instead of doing Plan 3.

Karma came and bit me HARD in the behind this time. Really hard.

2 Note(s):

Anonymous said...

Hee hee I can almost imagine ur expression about how much reformating cost

Lace said...

The other staff laughed