Wednesday, May 27, 2009

In 24 hours

I'll be waiting for departure, fidgeting with clammy hands and wondering if this was the best choice. I don't bite my nails but I will in 24 hours.

5 Note(s):

Bea said...

argh....i was so caught up in work didn't get to wish u safe journey to UK....>_<.....anyway, hope u're settling down well there!! XD ((((hugz))))

Lace said...

Journey was cool! Seating was pretty tight but the 2 dutch guys i sat with were fun to talk to =) And I did not puke in the plane. Yay!!

yew mun said...

wah u have clammy hand and almost bite ur finger nail i wish i could have the chance but then i think would be very long b4 i could do it lo hehehe...

yew mun said...

lace i know u always make the right decision for urself and u wont regret on goin to uk la...

Lace said...

Yew Mun!!!! You finally came on here!!