Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Atlantic Point

Home for the next 3 months. I'm living on the 2nd floor (again!) so the poor Atlantic Point staff had to lugged my 24 kilos luggage upstairs.

View from my room. Block 10A, Apartment 156, Room 2. We usually shorten it, so it becomes 156.2. Sounds like a radio station FM

This is as professional as I can get

How we enter rooms. Lose the key means living on the streets

Hall and kitchen

This wooden bathroom door doesn't work, seriously

Private bathroom

Bed

Overpacking is an understatement. Everyone brought a bunch of 2 min noodles and I left mine at home

2 Note(s):

Anonymous said...

awwwww thats so cool sista!! are you having a good time? y'know, with new classmates and all ..

Lace said...

Its okay, classes haven't started yet so I'm basically on the Internet 12 hrs per day. Or close to that lah. Hey got read your email =)