Friday, June 5, 2009

Blisters! Argh!

Yesterday night was disco night so I wore my white sandals, which by the way was already hurting my leg 2 mins after leaving my apartment. The disco was a 20min walk so yeah I was expecting blisters to pop out.

So there you go. A blister popped by the strings on the sandals.

2 more popped on the right.

Yet to pop. Omg die lah I still have to walk to Tesco to buy sayur okay ..

2 Note(s):

Anonymous said...

Now...as i said....i wonder how on earth did you get a blister like that by just walking.
Well....im definetely not a doctor, and yes, i couldnt identify on what kind of blister is that. But id dare to say that its most likely not a serious thing.

Lace said...

Okay lah I'm a crybaby.

Shoes' fraction against skin = blisters

Consult wikipedia if you have no idea what I'm saying. Fullstop.