Thursday, November 12, 2009

Past and present

Haiz ... graduated already but still need to read those darn scholarly articles on Swetswise and NetLibrary.

What? No lah I'm not going to grad school. But even if I did I wouldn't tell =P

K - who is also my driver, my hotel and occasionally my ATM is in the midst of a college dissertation so I figured I'd lend a helping hand since I'm sitting at home doing nothing but using electricity and raising the Internet bill to a new level.

So I'm back to the terrifying 3 months in Liverpool - doing the infamous literature review. The worst part like, ever.

To the good news - I was in the Mid Valley Boulevard area yesterday for an interview. Not inside the shopping complex. The interviewer said she'd get back to by this week or next. Mana tahu this evening she called me up saying I got the job.

Wuah! Sooooo happy! First time interview lagi wei. And yesterday also marked exactly 1 month after I touched down at KLIA. But anyway the job needs me to have a car and drive around town doing research and attending functions and my dad didn't think the salary is gonna be enough to live on.

Ouish

4 Note(s):

Bea said...

wah!! xD so u accepted the job di kah? maybe u can still look for others to see what other options u have?

Lace said...

At this second, I'm rummaging through my head finding the nice nice words to say to the company cuz I'm not taking the job lah. Haih ... tunggu lah cuz my dad said tunggu. And he's not rushing me to find a job anyways. So I'm back to where I'm good at - malas.

Had dinner with your dad, grandma and Aunt Ruby today =)

Anonymous said...

Hmm this is the first time kath's name got posted in your blog

Lace said...

Congrats, you're getting recognition. Finally.