Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Reminiscence

london-eye
Unfortunately I didn't go out at night so no twinkling lights from the London Eye. It's impressive from afar but after paying 17 pounds and 50 pence for just one round, I feel cheated.

william-shakespeare-place-of-birth
William Shakespeare's place of birth. They fashioned the interior just like old times - old beds, no TV, a cute lil kitchen but I do not remember seeing a bathroom. I'm sure they had one, but I wasn't a fan of Shakespeare (I still don't get his Sonnet 18 I read in Form 4) so I hardly paid attention.

Golden retriever.


oxford-university
This is one part of Oxford University. I just adore these medieval buildings. It gives you a sense of awe and feeling part of history when you enter, plus, you know how brilliant you are when you're accepted as a student here.

great-central-steam-railway-station-loughborough
I stayed 2 weeks in London with my Aunt TC, then I went up to Loughborough for a week with my godparents. This is the Great Central Steam railway station. It runs an intensive service of steam and heritage diesel trains, which are restored and worked mostly by volunteers. [Thanks anonymous for clearing up]

loughborough-reservoir
Loughborough reservoir in the evening.

2 Note(s):

Anonymous said...

Au contrairé, the Great Central Railway is most certainly in use - http://www.gcrailway.co.uk/ Operates most of the year running an intensive service of steam and heritage diesel trains, restored and worked mostly by volunteers.

Lace said...

Ah aight. Thanks for clearing up =)