Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sept 4 09

I wonder if people are getting agitated with all the constant moaning of how much I missed the European getaway 365 days ago. Well too bad because I've missed it like this much =) For the next 2 months after it ended I spent my mornings flipping through all the albums and when I told it to people they wondered if I was going mental lol.

Hey I get free dosage of happy pills from it!

Our first meal on European soil - soup, coleslaw, potatoes and salad, very western. Price came up to 12 euros. Then the partner insisted we should have our teeth brushed at the bathroom cuz we spent the entire night travelling.

On the way to Amsterdam. You see a lot of farms, cattles and picturesque farm houses along expressways in the western hemisphere. In Malaysia you see hutan (forests) only.

We visited a small clog factory to see how they make it, and also tasted different types of cheese.

Feeding black and white cows in the barn next to the factory, like you see on TV.

After clogs, we took a boat ride through the canals. This is the actual building where Anne Frank was hiding with her family from the Nazis during WW2.

Some random street.

Another view from the boat.

Windmill! And a cow's backside =)

No red light district pics cuz they forbid us from taking pics, but anyway we went too early so we saw nothing. The most were prostitutes in lingerie. And oh, a lot of sex and weed stores.

0 Note(s):