Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pageant Predictions: Miss USA 2011

Miss USA 2011 is tomorrow, and this year is particularly delightful cuz 2 of my all time favorite contestants are competing!! Picks based on headshots and their past experiences in the beauty pageant circuit.

One is Ashley Durham from Tennessee. I've been a fan since she competed at Miss Teen USA 2006 as a 16 year old. Fans are placing her high for tomorrow's competition and I'm seriously rooting for her to win. Oh, and she also replied to a message I sent after winning her state title.

The other is Alyssa Campanella representing California. Originally from New Jersey, she was 1st runner up at Miss Teen USA 2007. Check out her FB fanpage and her extensive portfolio. A heavy favorite for tomorrow's crown and might just win the Miss Universe 2011 crown. She has replied to several comments I made on her page, so regardless who wins tomorrow I'd be fine with it.

Other contestants I'd love to see make the semis:


Alabama - Madeline Mitchell
Arizona - Brittany Brannon
Georgia - Kaylin Reque
Maryland - Allyn Rose
Massachusetts - Alida D' Angona
Michigan - Channing Pierce
Mississippi - Keely Patterson
Missouri - Hope Driskill
New Jersey - Julianna White
South Carolina - Courtney Turner

Photos courtesy of:
Miss Tennessee USA
Miss California USA Facebook Page
Miss Alabama USA
Miss Arizona USA

0 Note(s):