Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy

Sights like this make me melt.


Things to achieve this year:

Be nice to people.
It makes you feel good, as simple as that.

Spend wisely.
It feels so nice to see all your hard work being paid off in a piece of paper at the end of the month. Oh, and also, stop being so kiam siap (stingy) with money and I am allowed to spend it on Chilli's and Bubba Gump once in a while. On a side note, perhaps the department should stop being kiam siap. =)

Move out (again!).
A little change would help. If people can live in an apartment, so can I. No more washing my own car though. Planning still underway.

Think ahead, there's so much to do with so little time!.
I have some achievable goals for the next 5 years. First step - work my ass off.

Umm .. work out. I suppose.
I found a cool Victoria's Secret work out video the other day, maybe I should give it a try. My favorite TV channel has work out programs in the morning, so there's a possibility.

Oh, and write more here too!

1 Note(s):

Nicholas Tan said...

Come come.....we play paintball !! Your sure to lose some weight XD