Sunday, May 20, 2012

For the car

Good thing the bonus is here, and that means $1800 goes to repairing my car.

I crashed into this guy's car on May 1 because he decided it was okay for him to jump the red light. Long story short, he said it was my fault because I jumped the red light, and he rounded up some blur mamak stall-goers who also claimed it was me who jumped the red light. Wtf.

I damn panic already because dad didn't answer the phone at first, so I called mom. Then I called my landlord for support because I was ganged up at the mamak stall with everyone pointing fingers at me. Totally wtf when it isn't me at fault. And it was raining hippos and dinosaurs and the supervisor in charge of that day wasn't picking up the phone. Yep, it was work day on May 1.

That happened at 6.20pm. After reporting at the cop station in Puchong, they send me downtown to the main traffic police headquarters nearby Petaling Street and I told the same story to the inspector again and then he said, ok lah tomorrow you come back with the guy and see what we can do.

Another wtf. It was already 11pm and was planning to go to work after finishing all these crap (I was due to cover for a colleague). Petaling Street isn't exactly next door to my house either. And I felt I was gonna be ganged up by the cop and guy the next morning.

It was 1am by the time I dragged my ass home and duh, couldn't sleep. So I spent the entire time cocking up proofs to defend myself in case I needed too. The next morning, it was over within 20 minutes. Cop said to repair the car ourselves since no one is playing scapegoat admitting they're at fault. Relief.

So case closed. Now gotta take extra precaution on the road.

So far I've only spent the bonus on an outfit and a meal at Sakae Sushi. (Last year was spent at Chili's). Good thing I'm not a shopaholic.

*No pics of the car. Don't wanna be reminded of it*

0 Note(s):