Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Primping!

google.com

I am super addicted to Pinterest right now, and it has only fuelled my obsession with DIYs and arts and crafts. (You should probably know by looking at my blogger's list). I'm moving in to a little apartment soon with family, so what a way to start a new life! 
skincarebeautyproduct.blogspot.com
First things first, I'm making myself promise to take care of myself more. That means, cleansing my face more (yes, I do not do that often) and keeping it and my legs more moisturized (now that I have the air cond and maybe, just maybe, heal my eczema a little). Face it, I'm getting older, not younger =)

annabooshouse.blogspot.com
Next is home decor. I'll start off simple because I despise cleaning and dusting so with more things in the house will just accumulate more dust, especially these candle jars. I won't be needing so many of these though, just one or two to make the place more homey.

Remember to read this first though:
Choosing a safe container for candles

Steps:
1. Decorate the jar with any materials you like e.g.: lace, tulle, or tie a ribbon around the jar.
2. Place the candle in the jar.

Or to be on the safe side, buy candles that come with their own containers, holders, jars etc at your nearby department store and decorate it.



giadadelaurentiis.com
I'm hoping this is the first thing I can make once I move in - something similar to the photo above. Parfait. I need yogurt, jam and cereals and all I gotta do is layer them one after another in a glass. Healthy, simple and fast.


=) 

0 Note(s):