Monday, December 7, 2015

17 days till Christmas


The highlight for 2015 for me was becoming a wife. I still can't believe it to be honest, because we're still doing the same things we did before. Like working late, occasionally cooking and other times, ordering take outs, him watching football and me doing whatever I feel like doing (playing Sims .. lol) but hey, we're just like that.

Christmas time can also be a time to reflect, and to start afresh. Be thankful for the life you have as of this moment and anticipate for better things in the coming year.

As for me, I'm thankful for:

#1 - our health
#2 - having a job, despite complaining so much about it
#3 - moving into our new place without much issues
#4 - wedding plans are underway but we should really stop procrastinating
#5 - the friends around us
#6 - learning to not stress too much because I'd end up with tension headache

And as for next year, I hope to become a better person. Be nicer to people, discover and learn more things and control my temper. 
Oh, and not turn into a bridezilla.

0 Note(s):