Thursday, December 10, 2015

14 days till Christmas

Hiya gang! It's 14 days to Christmas!

I hope you're starting to feel the Christmas joy already! It has been raining almost everyday here, so I can pretend it's the winter chill.


And one of the things I like to do during this season is to prepare a Christmas/Winter playlist to get me more into the holiday mood. I personally do not think there's anything better than that. Listen to it in the car, in the train, put it on speaker in the living room .. anywhere really.

You may notice most of the songs I've picked are covered by legendary crooners. I think there's something so nostalgic in the voices and it makes you all warm and rustic feeling inside.

Do share your favorite holiday songs and spread the joy during this festive season!


1. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey



2. Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms



3. Let It Snow - Dean Martin



4. White Christmas - Bing Crosby



5. Frosty The Snowman - Gene Autry



6. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra



7. Christmas - Michael Buble



8. Winter Wonderland - Frank Sinatra




9. Last Christmas - Wham



10. Feliz Navidad - Jose Feliciano


0 Note(s):