Saturday, December 19, 2015

5 days till Christmas

Gone were the days of classic green Christmas trees and colorful baubles and lights. Until today, it didn't cross my mind that Christmas too can have themes! I've scoured some themes that you may like, so do share if you have your own theme =)

I know it's too late to change themes now, so keep these in mind for next year!


#1 - Monochrome Christmas. Decors consisting of white, black, an earthy color or just one color.


#2 - White Christmas. The whiter it is, the better.


#3 - Minimalist Christmas. You know the saying, less is more.


#4 - Vintage Christmas. The first Christmas tree I remember having had a lot of toys as decorations, similar to these.


#5 - Beach Christmas. If you live for collecting beachy decorations, use them during Christmas too!


7. Rustic Christmas. I've always associated rustic with burlap, beer barrels, tree trunks etc but I was being told by my wedding planner that rustic is also about incorporating lots of natural elements, materials and earthy colors into the decoration.


8. Go All Out Christmas. And if you're the ultimate Christmas lover, I'd say go all out with all the decorations and lights - in and outdoor!

0 Note(s):