Tuesday, December 29, 2015

For 2016

2015 will come to a close in a few days (wasn't it January a few months ago?), and I thought I'd jot some things down to do more for 2016.


Source - tumblr

1. Read more books. Unlike the year before, I was shopping on a budget at Big Bad Wolf's this time. Big Bad Wolf is an annual book sale event held in KL for roughly 2 weeks for 24 hours. And the event boasts of selling books discounted up to 95%! That's a bargain if you're trying to be frugal in the wake of the weak economy. I bought 3 books this year because I only had 50 bucks with me, and donated 2 to Astro Kasih Pediatric Ward, a corporate social responsibility program by Astro. Must.find.time.to.read.

2. Continue painting. I'm not an artsy person, but would love to be one. So I got myself a paint-by-numbers kit early this year and sadly, it's still in progression. *blames work again*

3. Write blogging ideas down. So many times I've got ideas on what to write - when I'm supposed to be sleeping. And sometimes I've something interesting to write but by the time I open Blogger I have a blank brain with zero interest to write.

4. Get to the gym. A vast improvement from last year. But still could use an improvement.

5. Read more news. I'll be 30 soon and it's high time (in my opinion anyways) to be more informed on the hard news happening around me.

6. Have more time for myself. I've been working overtime and on weekends way too much this year. If memory serves right, I've only left work on time less than 5 times this month alone. Looks like I've to work more on time management.

7. Be an asset to the company. New year calls for new KPI (key performance index). Let's see how innovative I can be this year and prove my worth to myself and well, the company.

8. Be a better person. This has been my resolution for couple of years now. Be kinder, be nicer, be a better friend and wife, appreciate the small things, be more patient and do more good deeds.

So, what are your plans for the new year?

0 Note(s):