Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pig

Wah liao I told myself I'd get my Chap 2 done by this weekend and then I go main Facebook and kepoh people's blogs. The deadline for thesis (from what I've summed up) is around Week 11-12, but haven't confirmed with my own lecturer yet. Week 7's coming to an end already.

I memang berani mati.

Chap 2 ONLY you ask? But it's been 7 weeks already!

Yalah, you see me pig around in my dorm sleeping till 11am and then come home terus main game. How can finish? I also getting more berani to not hand up the chapters weekly (with the exception of Chap 1) but I've told myself to not do last min work in Week 11-12. I need my daily dosage of 10 hrs sleep (wah!)

Every night I pray for God to not let me procrastinate. And then the next day same whole story. Type and press backspace for an hour, then make myself promise to play for the next hour. In the end main until 12 midnight.

Geng chao hor?

1 Note(s):

Anonymous said...

You haven't seen me pigging on the job leh