Sunday, December 14, 2008

So, we're good?

Things were looking up this entire week, no, not talking abt thesis. The process was halted in the middle of the week. But I did manage to get the focus group done, so there ya go, some progress. I'm making sure I finish Chap 3 before I return to KL on Tuesday.

I hadn't been feeling good for some time, but this week was nothing but merry and fun. I was invited to go to Chilli's and dinner at TBR the next day. All this while I was pigging on canteen food.

A combination of everyone's food at Chilli's. I've resorted to drinking hot drinks these days, so I ordered tea and had it refilled 3 times (for free!). I left KLCC with a headache and was awake the entire night :(

Celebrating Jinny's (YY's buddy) birthday :)

The next day I found myself having dinner at TBR after a long time, and we talked abt UK and stuff we should bring. Like, planning for Liverpool ledi lah. We divided jobs some more leh, like who cook rice and who cook sayur. YY said we should bring the entire pack of rice there. Heh, gua bukan the over confident type so we shall wait and see if I can make it through this last sem.

Also I'm contemplating on buying a laptop. Unfortunately, I'm not super rich so I tak boleh FedEx my desktop to UK geh so I've resorted to bugging ppl abt laptop infos. My eye falls on a Sony Vaio (is that how they spell it??) but don't need too expensive lah. Or I could pinjam from my aunt, after all, it's only 3 months. Cuz the way I see it, I'd have 3 computers to handle by the end of this year. I cannot handle being overloaded wan.

I contracted a sore throat yesterday, and threw up (yea, you don't need to hear the rest) after dinner today. No, I'm not sick, I just had too much to eat gua. The last time I puked was because I was home away from home for the first time so I didn't makan for more than 24 hrs.

I'm not anorexic cuz I dream of pausing the world and eating all the food I can find for free.

2 Note(s):

Anonymous said...

I dream of working at PizzaHut and eating it all for free. =) Aww hugs man. Hope the throat is no longer sore. Eh, want to go Chilli's again someday?

Anonymous said...

i wanna go chilli'zzzzz plzzzz! so you've settled with them eh? good for ya ;)