Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Eve

Highlight of the day: My supervisor commented I did a great job for Chap 4's thesis.

Then she proceeded to write "quite brief" for Chap 5's application of theory. But, but .. I wrote .. 1 page. OK, maybe it is brief. Cheh I thought I could start my Christmas celebration early but turns out I'll be spending the whole day facing the screen again.

It's the eve of Christmas. I bet everyone's anxiously waiting for dinner to begin at whoever's house in Ipoh. They're prolly having turkey and nice homecook food and I'm having ... teppanyaki. Going out with YY and Lydia to Jusco later =)

Gotta hand up Ms Rasmuna's assignment asap and Ms Theresa's Chap 5 on Friday. Good thing I'm not going back to Ipoh yet.

Ahh my first Christmas away from home, more specifically my first in KL. You can prolly see me lepaking at KLCC and watching two movies in one day and pigging on a slice of cheesecake at Secret Recipe and having a Prosperity Burger tomorrow.

Mom gave me 100 bucks to treat whoever I'll be hanging out on 25th. Dad told me to get anything I want and he'll pay for it (I'm thinking maybe the $1.5mil house at The Peak).

Kelly left me her usual Christmas/Birthday gift before heading home:

I freakin love her message ... goes to show I'm not such an evil person after all.
On Monday I was treated to a BBQ at a playground. Had teriyaki chicken, lamb chop, some weird tasting salad and a kebab which I lurve so much only to have K said:

... It's still raw! =.=

Then I got what I wanted:
A flower :) No one has given me flowers before ... *cry*

And a birthday gift which K accidentally let out cost 39.90 and it happens to be a bunny from Memory Lane. He sengaja wan to make me feel bad for making him spend $70+ on me. One more soft toy and my closet is gonna burst. Next time you buy me real rabbit can? Heh ... tenkiu so much! I freakin love your SMS too! Tomorrow we go out I belanja ok?

Merry (early) Xmas and Hapi (early) Burfday to meeee ...

2 Note(s):

Bea said...

it was at ah bee's house...nope, no turkey but my dad brought french ham...come to think of it, i didn't get to taste it either...hahaha...the rest was the usual homecook chinese dishes...

Anonymous said...

Didn't go Pavilion? I thought you'd like to see the giant snowglobe..