Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tuning into dead mode

I took 11 weeks to complete (and procrastinate) Chaps 1-3 and I've been given exactly 4 days to finish Chaps 4-5. Yea, I thought it'll be good to finish off college life like I started.

Pig on the job. Check.
Last minute works. Check.
Sleepless for 24 hours. Check.
Lepaked on the eve of finals. Check.

The only thing bugging my mind is the Policy & Planning assignment o.O (surprise!) I find thesis to be fun can? The reason why I pig on it is cuz I .. am a pig. Fair enough? Or maybe the first three chapters are a bore? Check.

Will be off downstairs to watch Hairspray (for focus group purposes wei, I don't pig on the job when I have to submit it in 4 days!) later.

Everything is under control, I say
Maybe ...
So what I'm reading now? I ask
.. Holocaust (?)
I got a feeling we're gonna discuss about racial segregation during the focus group later, I answer

Thesis checklist:
Chap 1. Done.
Chap 2. Need to replace the current review with another one =.= I hate journal reading cuz it's (supposed to be) boring and the high class vocab they use is annoying. Consulting the dictionary every 2 mins is not my definition of fun.
Chap 3. Redo content analysis cuz apparently I was too hardworking, I did Chap 4's content analysis instead.
The above chapters need to be handed up tomorrow. Maybe I should start doing now.

Chap 4. Half done. The highlight of that day was pressing Ctrl X and Ctrl V content analysis.

I hate using my brain.
Ciao. I'll see you Monday

2 Note(s):

Anonymous said...

Don't forget spending a night at the train station =)

Anonymous said...

wtf you guys did that without me??!