Wednesday, December 16, 2015

8 days till Christmas

I've always wanted to do a Christmas wish list but my mind turns blank once I sit in front of the desktop. So this time I made sure to write it all down:



1. Christmas candles. I recently found out Yankee Candles are being sold right here in Malaysia at 1 Utama, Great Eastern Mall and Sunway Pyramid! Can't wait to get one to add to the festive ambience at home.
2. Mystery Case Files - Shadow Lake. I'm playing catch up with the Mystery Case Files series. The game gets a little pricey once the price is converted. We're now RM4.30 for $1.
3. Concealer. I never bothered much about make up when I was growing up because my mom didn't use much of it, save for lipsticks. I was also for an all natural look, until I attended a wedding and saw pale photos of me; that was when I decided that I have to put more colors on my face. I have the basics like foundation and eyeshadow, and it's time to purchase a concealer.
4. Lipstick. The one I bought was too bold pink and it wouldn't hurt to buy a more subtle one.
5. Wedding heels. I own a lot of black heels so I thought that could be my something old for the wedding. Except a lot of people got shocked by that color so here's adding yet another item to buy for the wedding.
6. A new handbag. I own one proper handbag, given to me by my mom's boss's wife.
7. OPI nail polish. I have achieved some milestones this year, and one of them was a manicure. I never thought of painting nails as a big deal but once I saw how shiny and sparkly they were, I must get one bottle!
8. Starbucks tumbler. I've always wanted a Starbucks tumbler but it's either not liking their design or it was too expensive. I saw these 2 Christmas tumblers priced at RM62 each and my hands.are.itching.to.get.one.
9. Purse. The purse I'm using now is older than me. My folks went for their honeymoon in Europe in the early 80s and bought a leather purse, and it's still in great condition. The color has faded a little and has only 3 compartments but I still love it; however it doesn't hurt owning 2 purses, right?
10. Primer. Another item needed to add into my makeup bag.

0 Note(s):